Sunday, November 26, 2006

He is home


My son is home now i am so happy i have all my kids in one place. He is trying to get his room put together oh he brought home his cat and he can not have cats so i don't know what is going to happen to the cat just spent 45 at Walmart on the cat. He got rid of the litter box when he moved it would not fit in the car. He was going the cat cheep cat food so i went and got ims for it. what fun. My husband went back to the city today. I will miss him. we will get to see each either on Xmas's so that is a long time away. I miss my sister and mom . I wish I lived closer to them, but it is funny how life works sometimes.when I was little my dad use to say how inportain family was and his sisters to him he would love to go and visit them a lot in the city so sometimes i would go with him and we would take the train to my aunt Margie's house and stay there, she had two boys and no girls so when i went she would spoil me and get me new cloths and play with my hair and tell me story's about my dad when he was little. i still see my aunt i think i am the only one of the kids that still keeps intutch with her. She is getting old and she lives near my husbands family so i call and go over to her house when i am in town. well that is all for now have to go and get the kids ready for school tomorrow.

No comments: