Saturday, February 24, 2007

please no pix


Today is Saturday, Feb. 24, the 55Th day of 2007 with 310 to follow. The moon is waxing. The morning stars are Mercury, Mars, Neptune and Jupiter. The evening stars are Venus, Saturn and Uranus.


OK did you get all that, what a day. Layed in bed till 11 got up and said should i get up now no so went back to bed till 1pm then i got up OK what a day. So i am still really trying to look at life as really good and the people in it. sometimes it is hard to see the good in all and i try. Like my sister M she is a good sole but she could be a bad vibe sometimes so i will watch out for her and my sister h she is a good sole and a good person all in one. so that is that. . you can never now what is out there in life its self. you can only pray to god you do the right thing. I am a good old sole too. well live life love me and your self...

1 comment:

Helena said...

GYKMLNWK...was my word verifacation,,I think they need to change the "Word Verification"...to secret code,,cause what kind of freakin word is..gykmlnwk,,lol..Thanks for all the nice comments of {H} but between you and me,,,she really is a b*tch. A moody one at that..And she is really lucky to have a little sister!!!!love ya!!