Monday, February 5, 2007

well, today is a ...... day it is cold and snowing like crazzy . Ok my sister helen is my best sister ever and she is the only one that i could count on. but just but I have one you know. lol. I dont feel really closs to my family and i can not help it and if i hurt anyone on the way i am sorry but sometimes i feel like i am all alone and dont have anyone to talk to. I know everyone works and have things to do but have a pitty party for me..lol I am not the same person i was when i was years ago i have changed and sometimes family doesnt look at that and they say stuppit shit and it gets me. i am just going on like a little school girl and i dont know that anyone cares but i can it is my blog and i can..I really love my sister and her boyfriend He is really a nice man and takes good care of my sister and would do anything for her and my family. so I do love him for that. My brother j is really a good man too.
my older sister f i really dont know and my brother m is ok everyone talkes about him but i love him. my brother r is very into him self and his wife and kids.
my sister a is ok and i love her . my sister m is strange sometimes but i love her too. and the best for last my sister h she is my best friend. I can talk to her and she would lession.so i love her too. well my husband went back to the city today and now i am here with the kids no school today the weather is to cold and school was not open today. so live life and love your self and the one your with..

1 comment:

Helena said...

Hi Midge,,I am sorry I took it personal,,I really had no reason to- I had a few and guess I was dealing with issues ..and replying to the last post helped me vent. I can see where you are coming from, and how you feel like that,,but haveyou ever put your family on the spot to help you--Never. You must be head strong,,lol. Actually I envy you,,,I know you are not the same little girl you were,,,you are wonderfull,,I don't know how you do all that you do,,you amaze me,,you have beautiful children,,,a wonderful husband,,and you have a special gift of making friends where ever you go,,and you are kind hearted. We all have pitty parties,,,I think when I have mine I always call Linda,,or this other person. I try never to let my family see that--I am the one they call when they are having issues,,lol.Our sister {F} is cool,,grant it if you ever needed her,,she would be there,,she is very sensitive-how many people you know deal with AC?DC every day,,lol...she could right a book--living with her Transvestite husband...{M} well,,she's not really strange,,,she is just trying to live up to the expectations she thinks her husband is at. Brother {J} is terrific,,and a great family man,,,and he and his wife would do anything for "family",,that bond means alot to them both. Brother {M} only half know him and I would hope all love him. He would do anything you needed,,and I would always help him and want him to be happy. {B] Brother,,would help any one in a minute,,,he is great. Sister {a} I love,,at times I think she has drifted far away from me,,,I remeber when she always stayed with me,,lol,,but that is just me,,I know she loves me...have I forgotten any one--Oh ya sister {H} she is a total weird freaking bitch,,always seems to be rushing her there,,,trying to go from A-Z,,and jumping the alphabet,,,LOL,,,well I rambled on...(almost a Post for ya) Love ya!!