Saturday, February 3, 2007

well my husband is home and going back to the city in 2 days i can not wait to have my bed back it is so nice to have him home . But it will be nice when he is not home i can come and go as i please and do what ever i want too. We went to my sons collage 2 days ago and had a good time . IT has been snowing and i hate that. The good thing is i am going to go to MN soon on the 19Th of Feb till the 25Th me and my son Michael we are going to take the train and see a lot of people i know so that is going to be really cool my friends are looking forward to seeing me so that is really nice and i will have a lot of places to stay not like when i go to my family's homes it is not like it use to be when i was not living here . Lots of them have room for me and my kids and only really one sister i could go and stay with.put it is still hard to stay there because she lives with a man that needs his time to do his things and doesn't want to be tied down to watching his girl friends family.
I know where he is coming from. The moon or someplace.. lol
I just cant wait to move to long island and be by my self and start making more friends and that will be really nice . I have some friends there already but i love to have lots so i will work on that soon as i get there. i was going to move to where my family is but i think it would be like pulling teeth if i need something or some help it is really sad that i feel that way. sometimes i wish i still lived in MN the friends i have there are really like family to me. When my son got sick at night and i would have to go to the hospital my friend would come over in the middle of the night for me and take care of the kids and i don't know if my family would do that for me . They all have there own lives and i would feel like i am asking to much of them. so that is that. live life and love your self....and me..

1 comment:

Helena said...

doushmuw-That is the word verication that I had to use,,,and I reconize the languge it is from my planet,,,It means "Goovna",,I know you remeber that word--never underestimate the power of family.