Sunday, September 2, 2007

Situation Sunday

Adsense
Saturday, September 01, 2007
Situation Sunday #22
Situation 1}You have won tickets to Dr. Phil. or Oprah. To discuss what is very important to you,,,What do you discuss?
Can you talk about it live on TV?....If it meant you will win 1/2 a million to discuss?

I would talk about my love for my family and how were so close but so far apart. life is so funny some times when you think you got it all going on you really dont know what why your going..so do i win

Situation 2} You are out shopping in a neighboring city. You are at this stop sign where it seems stuck on red. As you look around at the surrounding area....you notice your spouse's in law leaving a motel room with their boss. Do you tell your significant other,,,or your in law...or do you pretend like,,,the character in Hogan's hero....Shultz....I hear nothing,,,,I see nothing! ..What do you do?

with me i would go up to them and say hi how are you are you coming over with your husband for dinner on sunday or are you bringing your friend..



Situation 3} You are out on a date with someone that you like,,but yet you do not really know them. You are out on their boat on the ocean....they accidentally fall over, you reach for the life ring to throw to them,,,{ life ring= floatation device}..it does not reach them. You not knowing how to swim,,,,what do you do? the boat radio was never a option,,,it was never hooked up. You also have no cell sevice.....What do you do?


go in after them and bring the life ring with you and swim back to the boat and make love. sounds good to me..

1 comment:

Helena said...

I loved your answers to #2 & #3..Made me laugh. #1 was a make believe question so in reality no money passes hands..lol