Tuesday, January 23, 2007

what a day went to the dentist and got my tooth out. It really was not a good time. I hate going to the dentist and now i really hate it. Went home and been resting all day. now i am up and trying not to think about it. I really miss not talking to my sister helen when she is not there. she is on the boat and i miss her she will be home soon on sat so that is cool. she is a very neat person and i love her to death. My husband is going to be coming home in 6 days and i can not wate for him to come home i miss him so much and it is a lot with all the kids. Andrew is all ready in collage and he likes his room mate and wants me to bring him a chair tomarrow and i really dont want to drive 45 min to bring him a chair. He likes playing a game on the puter and the chair he has in his room is not what he wants. oh....well that is that for today. live life and love life............

1 comment:

Helena said...

I love you to! I am back home and blogging and you are to busy making babies to write or read,,,Every one needs to eat sometimes,,,Give John a break. Get out of bed and blog---Love ya- Me