Wednesday, December 6, 2006

church day


what a day went to church and then came home, mike was sick so he stayed home today from school.went to the salvation army and droped off some cloths that someone gave me and i would never put on my kids.johnny had a game and lost he played agenst a deaf school and the deaf school killed them. One of the boys on the team said sould we take it easy with them adn ouyr coach laght and said they will kill us. so that is what they did. Andrew was on his game and didnt come with us to the game. I talked to john my husband today and he is doing ok missis every one and will see us on the 15 at my sister house so the kids will be happy. my family is having a get together on the 16 i hope everyone comes and i was trying to thing what i sould make what do you think let me know anyone have any suggestions let me know. thanks.well love to all............pic is of the catskills look from across the hudson river

1 comment:

Helena said...

I must have missed this post. That is a awesum shot,,It was taken where Bobby worked. You can see Polockkey exellent from there. Not sure my self what to make,,maybe {J} can whip up a salad. Why don't you like the spell check button,,it will really help. TTYS Love Me