Sunday, December 10, 2006


life is OK today. Went to church with the kids Andrew didn't come. Andrew went to Hudson with my godson today to see his mom. I just went to bingo and i lost. What fun the kids like going and i like the people there.Well here is a new pic hope you like it. it is of copake falls going up the stream near the cabans we stay at. I just love that place.my husband says we are going to go into NYC in two weeks with the kids and go on a carriage ride in central park. go to tavern on the green for lunch and ice skating . well that is all for today love to all...

1 comment:

Helena said...

Nice pic- Andrew came to Hudson and didn't even call his Auntie,,,what's up with that,,I need to get closer with my nephew..Mikie would have called me,,,and there is that 50/50 that the twins would have called..And I know RJ Or Johnathan would have been pounding on my door--you need to give Andrew my cell,,,,I Need to be his favorite Aunt too-Hello Do you here me?