Tuesday, December 5, 2006


well today went good my father inlaw moved into his new apartmant. That was really good to see him go and mike to get his room back and now i have all the kids to my selve. went to johnnys basketball practice tonight game tomarrow and jess has a practice tomarrow. I will be going nuts trying to be two places at once. Mike is sleeping was not fealling good today. He went to sleep really soon after dinner. Andrew is playing wow now and still trying to kill something and he will be on till 2 am and then to bed and i will try to get him up at 8 to go with me to a store. good luck to that right; well love to all...

1 comment:

Helena said...

I love that shot...Have not ventured up to where bobby is but need to,,,I can get some awesum shots there,,,,I remeber the pool was closer to the house when we were,,Uh younger,,,Am I right on that?