Monday, December 11, 2006


I like this pic it is on a country road near my home. Had a good day, went to the mall with my sons class today that was a trip. All the kids are very delayed or in a state of mind you would not like to be in. One of the kids said to me am i mikes sister i said no, then he said i know you are his grandma. Thanks kid. well got all my things together today to wrap for Christmas. boy time fly only 2 weeks left till Christmas. Jessica has a concert this week so i went to the store and got her a dress for it she looks all grownup in it. My baby is getting big. well i talked to my sister Milly today and she thought i called everyone to tell them about the party on sat. no i didn't. I started to tell her that everyone has to watch there own kids and she hung up on me. so don't know what her problem is. My sisters husband is a sex prettier and i don't want him near my kids and my sister in law said he just is not right. so i will watch my kids like a hawk. God if anything ever happens to my kids i don't know what i would do .well that is that . love life........

2 comments:

Helena said...

Your other sister's husband is a perv,,and Bi- that is why he remains with you sister,,,He likes it coming and going--He is not a pedifiler,, ( Your own words you told me after speaking with his daughter)...You just have to make sure your oldest's don't wink at him,,,LOL....I love your pixs

Anonymous said...

OMG,,,I wouldn't even trust him with my husband,,,I love your photo's,,,You should enlarge and frame them...perhaps enter them in a photo contest.