Friday, December 8, 2006

do you like to read in the bathroom


my life in a whole. got up when my sister woke me up at about 11 i love to sleep. went to the store did not a dam thing all day was fealling blue i hate snow and i looked out and there it is. The snow is so cold and wet and i didnt want to drive in it at all today. I went to bingo tonight and i played and lost but i got pull tabs and won 10 so that was good.got two games, basketball games tomarrow so i will be running all day with the kids. so that is all for today life is good i think ...

1 comment:

Helena said...

Don't be Blue my Love,,,You are a remarkable women,,raising 4 kids,,OMG>>4 did you hear me,,I don't know how you do it. Come on the cruise...Bobby is going..if we can get your ticket for $300,,,I shall pay !/2...and share my cabin with you...I love you lots,,,Me