Wednesday, May 30, 2007

cow on the hill


so when you come from far and wide let me know you are looking at my site and i will look at yours i love looking at blogs so try to let me in yours OK... Well my boy Andrew is off on his long drive to MN all bye his self my boy is growing up. I just cryed when he left it is only for a month but i am like a mother her that wants to know were my children are at all times. Even though he is 19 almost 20 in June just being a mom. Sometimes i think that what is a mom really going to do with all the kids she has like my mom she had 8 kids and she gives us unconditional love all the time. well that is that love life..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound like such a Mom :>). I bet your boy will be thinking of you to when he is away. I remeber when my young ones flew the coop, i worried about them 24/7.

Anonymous said...

Yikes,,,what happened to the Bunny-Dog your siter gave you. Try giving a panda a carrot....LOL