Sunday, May 13, 2007

Situation Sunday



Situation Sunday #6
1}What if you were that guy looking at the shrub that your neighbor just had done? How would you feel and what would you do?
I would make a new on my side of the fence and face it towards them and put something in its but....



2} You have just been told you have 6 months to live. What do you do and how do you spend it?
I would just live life to the fullest and spend lots of time with my family and tell them that i love them and make a video for each of my children and my grandchildren and a really sexy video for my husband..



3}Someone you know, has called the "Super Nanny" to come to your house and help with your unruly children. You have 3 ranging from age 2 to 15. They show up to do a live show and you have no idea that they are coming. The door bell rings? You open it and you are live on TV,,,how do you handle that, and what do you do?
Let them come in and help me i have 4 kids and i would love the help..

No comments: