Thursday, May 24, 2007


I have been really happy all day today. MY house is clean the packing is going good and my husband helped me all day so that was nice. I went to walmart with the twins today and let them get new under cloths. I ended up spending over 120 what fun. My son Andrew who is 19 going to be 20 soon is driving to MN for a month to visit his friends. He will have a good time. I am thinking about going to Florida for Xmas's this year. I think it will be fun to have it with my sister and her family. We want to go to see mickey and all that my husband has 2 weeks off right now so we will see. it would be nice for my sister to have family for the holiday too. well that is all for now just can not wait to move to be near my sister hel. love live enjoy..

2 comments:

Helena said...

I can't wait for you to move here to. You should go on the family cruise this year. Send me you address up there, to either Helljam or my other email. Come over and dine at http://fridaysfeast.com
And you can have fun with it. love ya!

All Blog Spots said...

great blog, keep the good work going :)