Sunday, May 13, 2007

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond imagination. It is our light more than our darkness which scares us. We ask ourselves - who are we to be brilliant, beautiful, talented and fabulous? But honestly, who are you not to be so? well have a really good time with my sister and her boyfriend this weekend. the kids really love going out to see her and her boyfriend. They are so good to my kids and her boyfriend is really good to all kids . It is really to bad they didn't have kids they would have been good parents to the kids. Well they could always spend time with my kids.. love live and enjoy life.

1 comment:

Helena said...

We loved having you here! {J} asked me when you were coming back. I think he loves taking the kids, it gives him something to do. I wanted children but {J} got me a dog instead, thats why we got Bingo.LOL