Friday, January 12, 2007

live life


Well what a day in Michael's life. We had a good day . Michael is doing really good and glad to be home from the hospital. I was glad i didn't have to drive there today. I have to go next week to the Dr but that is OK . Well the FDA called and they are investigating the bad insulin that Michael had gotten from the drugstore. I will get a call back and a report from them soon. Well test the insulin and see what is wrong with it.The kids were all home today and off on Monday so i was going to go and visit my sister but she is sick so i will not go this weekend. My sisters and brothers are going on a cruse next week so that will be fun for them to bad i am not going . It was a lot of money and i have no one to watch my kids. I will be going to MN soon and i will be taking Michael with me . we will be going on a train so that is going to be fun. live life and stay happy and healthy....
A Golf Club Walks Into a Bar
A golf club walks into a local bar and asks the barman for a pint of beer. The barman refuses to serve him. "Why not," asks the golf club. "You'll be driving later," replies the bartender.
Applied Mathematics
ROMANCE MATHEMATICSSmart man + smart woman = romanceSmart man + dumb woman = affairDumb man + smart woman = marriageDumb man + dumb woman = pregnancy OFFICE ARITHMETICSmart boss + smart employee = profitSmart boss + dumb employee = productionDumb boss + smart employee = promotionDumb boss + dumb employee = overtime
SHOPPING MATHA man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need.
GENERAL EQUATIONS & STATISTICSA woman worries about the future until she gets a husbandA man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
HAPPINESSTo be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little.To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.

1 comment:

Helena said...

I am sorry I got sick, unlike the "Normal" person,,I have to keep working and can only rest when I finish.So perhaps I have walking phemonia. I am going to miss you on the cruise,,Remember I was offering you my cabin, You could have broken in your kids piggy bank and had enough money to go. I really really wish you were going. I will miss you!!! Love Me