Thursday, January 18, 2007

well today my sister Helen,Milly,Anna, and brother Joe his wife sandy and Milly's husband bill and Anna's husband Paul and Robert and his wife Kattie and 2 boys went on a big boat today and i want too go. I talked to my mom and she wanted to know when all the kids are coming back from vacation i said in 10 days she said she wanted to go too. well we are not a rich family and it is once in a really long time they all go away so next time i will go and my kids and husband will go. We are going through some hard times now but i think with the grace of god we will come out OK. I will see my husband on the 28Th and i think that is the day my sisters and all come home. We are having a really big party for my mom in Feb and she will be 80 and all the kids are going to come so that will be really cool going to bring the really good camera and take a pic of all the family and all the grand kids for her for her birthday present. maybe a book of the party that will be really cool. I really miss my dad he died when i had my 19 year old son. Just 3 month's later and it was good that he seen my son Andrew. I know he is always there with me. sometimes i look and i am thinking about him and i get a smell of my dad or a buzz that goes by me so i know he is still watching over me . I went today and was looking for a job went to 3 places and i think one of them will call me soon. well that is life today . live love and let live.

1 comment:

Helena said...

well we are home. Wish you could have been there,,it was a lot of fun. Going again next year,,,( by then this trip will be paid for,,lol)thank God for plastic. I will see you soon!!!Love ya,!!!bunches!!!