Tuesday, January 16, 2007


well i was trying to put a dog on but i don't know how so i will let my sister do it she is really good at that. I took Michael to the Dr today and he is doing really good. John and Jessica went to school and the weather is really cold to cold for me. I wish i was going with my family on the cruse . Oh well life goes on. Talked to my old boyfriend last night and he is going to have a nether baby in July so that will make 2 he has a little boy that is 3 years old and his wife is not as pretty as me. but that is that. I am really trying to watch what i am eating and see if i can loose some but you know surgery is always on the list. well that is all for tonight going to go to bed. live life love life.

1 comment:

Helena said...

Ok,,,let me walk you throu this my love...shit,,I'll just do it for you,,,being more blonde than I ,,you'll never get it,,lol