Sunday, January 7, 2007

michael got this for xmass


well Michael got this pic from his older brother for Xmas's he was so happy. and grandpa liked it but grandma was not to happy. Well had a nice night with john last night talked about what we are going to do. might rent a house in Livingston a really big house. The house has 5 bed rooms and 3 fire places and lots of room. 3 barns and it is on a apple orchard really cool and a pond . the school is the same school i went to when i was a kid that is really cool hope it will work out. so much work to do to move i feel like i am not home yet and just living one day at a time. It would be really cool if i was back home and i can start working and my kids will have family around to come over and we can go over to there house. I could go to my old church and that would be cool. My kids could go to religion class in the same place i did. I could visit my mom a lot more when i am not working. My husband will stay in the city and come home every 4 days and then he will have 8 days off at one time a month. so he has to work 15 days a month.I think things will work out. love life.........

1 comment:

Helena said...

How in the world did Andrew get a copy of the poster of Me I had made for {J},,,Hummmmm