Thursday, January 4, 2007

My Mom and brother and Grand and Great grand child


What a day. I talked to the first boy i ever kissed and ??? can you guess who??? It was fun talking to him; first I talked to his aunt and then I called his mom and talked to her, and she was so glad to talk to me and then i called him and said you will never know who this is . And he said i guess i have to call you sweety till you tell me or I guess. Well he guessed after a little work. He was so dam cute and nice abbs what a hotty. Well i just can not get my ass in gear and clean my house have to get all the Xmas's things put a way and I just don't want to do it. I know I have to by tomorrow, my husband is coming home and my older brother is coming to so I have a lot to do maybe I will work late tonight and get it all done and tomorrow have to go to the dentist and that will be fun. Not!!.....Well that is that,love life....

No comments: