Friday, April 27, 2007

cannal


what a day. it was rainy all day long. I have been really trying to get ready for my sale that i am having next weekend. So much to get rid of. Well my husband is home for a week so i have not had much time to go on the putter to do things so here i am just trying to let the people in the outer space know what is up and that i am still here. We went out to dinner at subway that is were my son works so that was cool. We get 30 % off so that is really cool. My sister h say a prayer for her. She lost a nether lovely lady yesterday she was caring for the 2 one in 2 weeks she is so caring she really needs some prayers.. well that is all for now live life love your self and love the one your with..........

1 comment:

Helena said...

Thanks sweety,,I'm OK thou. The CYMBALTA really helps me deal with depressing freakin crap. The first death, of my pt. Helen was a hospice case,,and she was terrific and I'll miss her,,but she wanted to head home. Mrs. C. was like my Grandmother..( she thought we were like sisters,,trusted me with everything and look for me for guidness and protection.She should have been cared for by compentent care,,and treated special,,at 96 you deserve something. Dogs in a kennel got more attention than she did at the home,,that saddens me,,but I know I gave her all I could. I'm Ok,,and she now is watching me :>) Love you too.