Monday, April 2, 2007


well it has been a long time. have been getting things ready to move to our new home. we been trying to get all the stuff ready to get rid of and going trough the kids things is a big job.going to go and see my mom on sunday easter that is . we are going to a easter egg hunt at my familys house. the kids are all doing good. It is a rainy day today. My husband went back to the city today and now it is all up to me to take care of the kids and get the house packed up and ready to move in 2 months or so. what fun, not..well that is that. i went to my kids school today and i seen a boy with the cops he was in handkuffs and full of blood. i can not wate to move out of this place. well that is that for now love, live, life.

1 comment:

Helena said...

Cute kids!! Why was the kid in handcuffs?