Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Quote of the Day

You take people as far as they will go, not as far as you would like them to go.

is this the truth our what. Well i have been very busy trying to get ready for a yard sale and going to get rid of lots of things the kids don't want any more. Things just take up room. They say if you didn't use it in 1 month get rid of it so that is what i am going to do. cleaning out like my dad would say. When i was a little girl my dad would clean the house and my mom would want to keep everything and i mean everything. Ever thing had a place and she thinks she knows were it all goes but she really didn't know where anything was and when it came time to get it, it would not be there . Having so many kids 8 you forget there names and where you put the kids . I have 4 kids and sometimes i forget who i am talking to so i know when my mom did it i can relate to her now that i have kids and i am older. well that is all for today live life love it

1 comment:

Helena said...

Like the time Mommy forgot me in my crib,,in the middle of winter,,no heat on. I got frostbite and almost had to have both legs amputated,,,Mothers ya gotta love them,,lol

PS. True story!!