Thursday, April 19, 2007

joke for the day

Expensive Operation

A woman was having a medical problem - her husband's snoring. So she called the doctor one morning and asked him if there was anything he could do to relieve her "suffering." "Well, there is one operation I can perform that will cure your husband, but it is really rather expensive. It will cost $1000 down and payments of $450 for 24 months, plus payments for extras." "My goodness!" the woman exclaimed, "it sounds like leasing a new sports car!" "Humm," the doctor murmured, "too obvious, huh

that is good as it is getting today. last night i went to my child school and both of my children got a award for being outstanding kids so that was really cool. I am so blessed with my children. I do have a child that is a handful but he is mentely delayed so in a whole is a really good kid but needs some direction all the time. well that is all for now love life and give someone a hug today.....

1 comment:

Helena said...

You must be sooo proad of the kids,,I know I am. Love Ya,,Helena